CONTROL AND QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
- ** Identifying and follow controls and resources necessary to implement the project at the agreed time.
- ** Identifying and follow procedures to ensure quality of manufacturing and installation processes for all types of work related to implementation processes
- ** Ensuring validity and credibility of documented commitments related to control and quality assurance in order to achieve the best level of customer satisfaction.
- ** Ensuring our overall responsibility for quality and efficiency of all works that we implement from the beginning through all stages and even the final delivery stage.
- ** Ensuring our overall responsibility after the final delivery of any problems resulting from defects in the manufacture or installation, according to the specifications agreed upon.